- A compulsory using of personal protective equipment (PPE) kits to staff, such as masks, protective screen, gloves, sanitisers for all staff when engaging with any members of the public
- Regular non-invasive temperature screenings at staff entrance and exit locations
- Enforce safe “2-metre physical distancing” protocols for employees at the hotel
- Regular disinfection of workspace, high-touch surfaces
- Clear and visible signs on proper use and disposal
- Regular training for our staff to ensure proper awareness on health hygiene and updates on government guidelines and regulations
- Accessibility of masks and hand sanitisers at high traffic areas on request
- Guests are to provide health and travel declarations and undergo temperature checks upon arrival to the property
- Filling up of health and travel declaration form upon check-in/ check-out when required by local authorities
- Dedicated rooms for health emergency usage
- Maximise the use of technology to ensure minimal physical contact between our team members and guests
- Post signage for guests with recommended of latest public health guidelines
- Contactless payments to be used where possible
- Limiting the number of guests in high touch zones such as front desk, lobby, lifts and other shared facilities
- Permanent floor markers as a visual guide for guests to follow
- Enforcing a limit on the number of visitors in guests’ room
- All public spaces to be deep cleaned and fumigated pre-opening
- Increased disinfection and cleaning frequencies, especially for all high touch public areas and frequently touched guest room areas and items
- Antimicrobial coatings and effective disinfecting technology will be applied in the lifts where possible to enhance safety
- All cleaning staff to use appropriate PPE
- All linens are washed and treated at high temperatures
- Rooms maximum capacity (number of guests/ visitors) is strictly adhered to, without exceptions.
- Availability of antibacterial handwash and removal of the unnecessary decorative items in the room
- Introduce a paper “seal” to be wrapped around high touch items (ie remote control, hair dryer) once cleaned to ensure its safety for guests to use when staying
Food & Beverage Area
- Physical distancing between guests will be arranged in all restaurants, bars and members area.
- Providing hand sanitiser and face masks at the entrance upon request.
- Encouraging digital restaurant booking and food ordering via the hotel app.
- All kitchen, service and stewarding team members are to wear protective gear including face masks and disposable gloves.
- To provide grab & go breakfast boxes as an alternative on top of the existing breakfast offerings.
- Comprehensive awareness training programme on hygiene procedures to ensure all team members are empowered to deliver the enhanced health and safety programme with confidence.
- In-room dining and minibar procedures are updated to avoid human to human contact.
- Rules and regulations specific to each facility (such as swimming pools, fitness centres, co-working spaces, spa and members lounges) have been revamped to meet our enhanced commitment to hygiene, cleanliness and physical distancing
- Reduce tables throughout the spaces to allow for revised social distancing rules of 2-Metre away from each other
- Maximise use of the app for check-in, workspace bookings, food ordering etc
- A limited number of members’ guests are currently being reviewed